Decal Application Instructions
Tips & Tricks
1) Hold or tape graphic in place on vehicle.
Apply strip of Masking tape along top (or side) of
the graphic, using as a hinge.
2) Hold decal up or to the side, depending on the
hinge, and peel off the backing paper.
(Not letting decal touch the surface).
3) Hold the decal opposite the tape hinge
And pull taught and close to the application surface.
(But not touching the surface)
4) Start closest to hinge and squeegee graphic
against the surface, overlapping your strokes
and moving across the graphic pushing the air away
from the applied area as to not trap any air.
5) Remove front application tape
6) Re-rub graphics (carefully)
1) Hold or tape the graphic in place on vehicle
Marking corners with masking tape around graphic
2) Lay pre-spaced graphic face down
On a table or clean area - NOT THE FLOOR
3) Remove backing paper or plastic
4) Spray surface area AND exposed adhesive area
5) Position on surface within the tape markings
6) Working from center out, squeegee in place
7) Wipe off excess water
8) Remove front application tape
7) Re-rub graphics (carefully)
|Screen Printed Decal Application|
1) Position decal with wax backing in place
2) Fold back at slit
3) Remove partial wax backing
4) Apply exposed adhesive side of decal to surface
As described in step 4 above.
5) Lift other half of decal, remove remaining wax
backing And apply remaining decal to surface
6) Rub entire decal firmly in place
1) Lay decal face down on a table or clean area.
NOT THE FLOOR
2) Remove backing paper.
3) Spray surface area AND exposed adhesive area
4) Position on surface
5) Working from center out, squeegee decal in place
6) Wipe off excess water
7) Re-rub decal after 24 hours
Always store decals in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and flat whenever possible.